planlauf/TERRAIN is designed for Windows 7/8/10 desktop and tablet PCs. It is powerful, lightweight and will work on almost any device with .NET Framework 4.8 and OpenGL 4.0. You can try the full version 30 days for free without any registration! If you're happy with planlauf/TERRAIN, you can purchase a license key and simply activate your trial version. Each license is valid for at least one year, e.g., if you buy a license in 2022, you'll get the 2023 version for free. If you have any questions, please send us an email. Please also have a look at tutorials.
After 30 days, the non-activated version of planlauf/TERRAIN has still all the functionality except for the import of raw data, the generation of tile files and the export of *.plfmap, *.plf3dmm, *.plftrk and *.mbtiles files.
Download the latest Stable Release planlaufTERRAIN2022_Setup.exe
Download the latest weekly-build: 20220918_planlaufTERRAIN2022_Setup.exe (ses the 'What's New' section below)
Download the Manual: planlaufTERRAIN2022_Manual.pdf
Download planlauf/SCREENSHOT to grab screenshots (see tutorial): planlaufSCREENSHOT.exe
You can purchase license keys for planlauf/TERRAIN from MyCommerce:
- Non-commercial license (private or nonprofit use, research, education): 99 € incl. VAT Buy Now
- Commercial license (everything else): 299 € incl. VAT Buy Now
These prices apply to customers in Germany, for other countries/currencies please follow the MyCommerce link. Each license key allows you to install planlauf/TERRAIN on two devices, e.g., on a desktop PC to decimate Digital Elevation Models and on a tablet PC to take the models to the field.
What's new in the latest weekly-build?
- Reverse the selection of individual list entries (pins, tracks, ...) with the right mouse button or a long tap
- Deleting pins with one click/tap in the viewport (Pins in the side menu > Delete Pins)
- Pins and tracks for GPX/KML/Shapefile export can be selected
- New projection: EPSG 2992, Oregon Lambert (ftUS)
- Bugfix: Export Three.js HTML, in some browsers a horizontal scrollbar appeared
- New feature: grid lines (Tiles and Shading > Contour Lines and Grid)
- Bugfix: last color was repeated in some color scales
- Optional height scale for screenshots
- Automatic Fullscreen Mode for the screenshot feature
- Bugfix: terrain flattening for low density point clouds and large grid sizes crashed
- Download Helper 1.5 with support for DTM 1 m data from Hessen / Germany and updated support for data from Sachsen / Germany
- New projection: EPSG:3035, Austria Lambert Azimuthal Equal Area (ETRS89-extended / LAEA Europe)
- Download Helper: 1.6 with support for LAS tiles from Latvia
- Bugfix: KML export with ampersands
- Download Helper 1.7 with support for Latvian orthophotos
- Import Grid Mesh: move the selection with the right mouse button
- OBJ model import
- Hide toolbar with F8
- Download Helper 1.8 with support for DTM 1 m data from Poland
- Edit Pin dialog: double click on latitude or longitude puts the coordinate into the clipboard